1. Rustic and Western furniture designs are perfect for the outdoors, where they blend effortlessly with nature itself.
2. Adirondack chairs have come a long way since Thomas Lee made the first one for his mountain cabin in 1903. Today, outdoor chairs, rockers, foot rests, and side tables all come in the rustic Adirondack style.
3. Pine and cedar are great source woods for outdoor tables and chairs. They weather better, and both contain natural chemicals to repel bugs.
4. Get into the swing of things with outdoor loveseats. The lazy motion of porch swings, rockers, and gliders melts away the stress of the day.
5. It's not the great outdoors without a great fire. Keep warm - and safe - with a Western-theme fire pit. Just add s'mores.
8. We won't leave you in the dark. We offer patio lighting with nature themes of winding vines, tree bark, plants, and acorns from the most creative outdoor lighting companies, including Kenroy, Kichler, and Hinkley.
9. When pigs fly! Who'd have thought we'd find pig weathervanes, along with our eagle, duck, and rooster-themed outdoor decorations?
10. The tweet on the street is that birds like hanging out at your place. We have a charming line of birdbaths, fountains, feeders, and planters that will have birds singing your praises.